Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My First Nutrition Job

I am happy to report that I have gotten a job and start tomorrow!  For the past month I have been working on, not only setting myself up in school, but getting a part time job in the nutrition field.  It's only 12 hours a week to start, but something is better than nothing, especially when you are brand new to the field. 

The company is called Theralogix and I will be doing administrative duties in their nutrition department.  It is a nutritional supplement company that formulates and sells nutritional supplements to patients via physicians.  They make supplements for women's health and reproduction, urology, and rheumatology.  They also have a few multivitamins and some general health supplements. 

I am very excited to start working with RDs (there are two at Theralogix who help come up with the formulas for the supplements) and doctors.  By virtue of being around them and learning about the supplements, I will gain knowledge about what vitamins and minerals support the body and in what ways. 

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the very best, you are going to be awesome and they are very lucky to have you on board!
    GOOD LUCK tomorrow, I am a very proud Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete